Sunday, September 26, 2010

Random Rage, Random Fear, All Summed Up with a Little Cheer

I hate being sick. I hate doing homework. I hate the SAT. And I hate 6:45 AM on Monday.

But, on the bright side, I love beating Arizona State. I love writing. I love rice krispie treats. I love Yumm Momday's. I love fall colors. I love clean laundry. I love new T.V. series. I love exploring. I also love breathing through my nose.

There are a lot of things on this planet that bug me, but even more that I adore.

Randomness especially!


Random article:

Szumów

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Szumów
—  Village  —
Szumów is located in Poland
Szumów
Coordinates: 51°20′N 22°11′E / 51.333°N 22.183°E / 51.333; 22.183
Country Poland
VoivodeshipLublin
CountyPuławy
GminaKurów
Elevation150 m (492 ft)
Population148
Szumów [ˈʂumuf] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Kurów, within Puławy County, Lublin Voivodeship, in eastern Poland. It lies approximately 8 kilometres (5 mi) south of Kurów, 18 km (11 mi) south-east of Puławy, and 29 km (18 mi) west of the regional capital Lublin.[1]
The village has a population of 148.



Random Photograph:

. by Sad Ferret


Random Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yBg7i9iSms


Random Thought:

A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

No comments:

Post a Comment