Friday, December 10, 2010

Men in White Suits Came to Make My Day

>:D



 NASA team works to build next Mars rover on live "curiosity cam" feed. :) Made my day.


Monday December 13th is also the peak of the Geminids meteor shower. You can get outside to watch them (potential for 120 per hour viewing peak) OR stay inside and view all around the world and chat with NASA meteor experts on NASA's "Up All Night" live chat.


Oh, and since Blogger has been dumb recently and kept me from posting by deleting all of my posts before I could get there, etc, I haven't had the time to properly be excited over this next piece of news... (nor will I now since the bell between classes here is going to ring shortly and I *still* won't have my Spanish homework done)


I'M GOING TO HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Adjectives and exclamation points just don't do it justice. Orlando, here we come. (And by we, I obviously mean me and Ron and Harry... aka Alice/Jessie)
Fuck yes. Happy Holidays to you too!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment