#1: MY HEADPHONES got stolen. Boo. And my sunglasses. The jerk couldn't even leave those. I'm offering up a ten buck reward to anyone brave enough to give 'em back. I know it won't work, but I can at least make them feel a little guilty, right? Meh.
#2: TOK is dumb. Grr. Blue water, paradoxes, re-naming the class: Disproving the Theory of Knowledge. The best part? The state PAYS these people to teach us this stuff. ...........and people wonder what's wrong with the system. Hah!
#3: D-groups tonight! Yeeeaaaaahhh! I missed my second family a lot, and even though it's going to be different now, I'm glad to be going back. Even if it is my last year.
Side note: Holy crap. It's my last year for fricken' everything around here.
How weird is that? Some days I just can't wait to get out of here, and others...
others I'm afraid I'll miss my family too much. I love them to pieces.
#4: ...........I was going to post #4 on here, because I'm wicked excited about it. I get to actually have one of my daydreams come true. Something I thought would NEVER happen, but I've just realized that I can't post it on here lest the person the suprise is meant for see it. Suffice to say though, that I get to take a time machiene and go back for a while to do something properly. ooooOOOooooh, sister shirk is keeping secrets, scary, I know.
#5: Lots of people at Club Day which is excellent. On an annoying note however, I am pissed at Invisible Children for contaminating the world with more charities who don't have a clue about what they're doing. If people would just take fifteen minutes to do some *real* research regarding the history of a place and try to figure out *why* it is they need their help, then maybe we'd stop throwing money at problems that we can't (and shouldn't) fix. Grr. SOUTHERN UGANDA WASN'T TOUCHED BY THE WAR YOU DOLTS!
#6: Hedwig died. And Madeye. And Ron's left. And Harry doesn't really know what to do. And I'm bummed. And Dumbledore's name is being besmirched by that terrible Skeeter woman. I'm sending Ginny after her with a bogey hex sometime soon. Stupid woman. And SNAPE the lying, dirty, scumbag in robes has taken over Hogwarts. Grumble, grumble. Although, I did think the Kreacher part was nice. :) <---there, see? I can smile. You know, mostly. BUT HEDWIG!!!! :'O
...I know it'll all turn out okay eventually. *sniff* Besides, how bad can it be? I've only got the SAT, Senior Paper, Common Application, Prudential and Coca-Cola Scholarships to keep me busy. It's not like I'll have a LIFE or anything. >.<
Corn maze saturday though. Stoked about that. And some zydrate preperations. Never can be too prepared. Got to figure out a way to keep our organs intact, the soup in our souls, and the canckle backed snorgack out of the way, you know. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment